No, Verilux products are UV-free and meet IEC 62471 UV safety standards. You will not get a tan from using a HappyLight®.
Articles in this section
- How can light therapy help me?
- How does light therapy work?
- What’s the difference between HappyLight® and other Verilux lamps?
- What makes a HappyLight© different from an ordinary lamp?
- Are there any negative side effects from light therapy?
- What is 10,000 lux and is it necessary?
- Is light therapy safe for my eyes?
- Does the HappyLight® emit UV rays or give you a tan?
- Does HappyLight® provide Vitamin D?
- What color does HappyLight® emit? Does it have blue light?