HappyLight® mimics daylight and emits a white light. It contains all the colors of the full visible spectrum of light, including blue. Blue light is necessary for light therapy to work. However, blue light – which can also be found in other light emitting electronic devices like computers and cell phones – is minimized to ensure safety. All our products are tested to meet federal guidelines as your safety and well-being is of our utmost concern.
Articles in this section
- How can light therapy help me?
- How does light therapy work?
- What’s the difference between HappyLight® and other Verilux lamps?
- What makes a HappyLight© different from an ordinary lamp?
- Are there any negative side effects from light therapy?
- What is 10,000 lux and is it necessary?
- Is light therapy safe for my eyes?
- Does the HappyLight® emit UV rays or give you a tan?
- Does HappyLight® provide Vitamin D?
- What color does HappyLight® emit? Does it have blue light?