Sunlight is an essential ingredient for a healthy lifestyle, but many of us don't get the amount of bright light we need to experience its benefits. A light therapy lamp, like HappyLight®, brings daylight indoors by emitting a bright white, full spectrum light that safely mimics sunlight. As a result, it helps to enhance mood, energy, sleep and focus by regulating serotonin and melatonin. If you'd like more information, our Light Therapy page you'll find an overview of the science behind light therapy.
Articles in this section
- How can light therapy help me?
- How does light therapy work?
- What’s the difference between HappyLight® and other Verilux lamps?
- What makes a HappyLight© different from an ordinary lamp?
- Are there any negative side effects from light therapy?
- What is 10,000 lux and is it necessary?
- Is light therapy safe for my eyes?
- Does the HappyLight® emit UV rays or give you a tan?
- Does HappyLight® provide Vitamin D?
- What color does HappyLight® emit? Does it have blue light?