Yes, you can keep your glasses on. Glasses are fine to wear as long as they are not tinted. Tinted glasses would cause less light to reach your eyes, and the light from the HappyLight® needs to reach your eyes to work.
Articles in this section
- When in the day should I use my HappyLight®?
- How long should I use my HappyLight®?
- How should I position my HappyLight®?
- Can I wear glasses while using my HappyLight®?
- Why are their multiple lenses and settings with the HappyLight® Liberty Full-Size Light Therapy Lamp?
- Why are their multiple light brightness settings with the HappyLight® Touch?
- How will I know if my HappyLight® is working for me?
- How often should I replace the bulb in my HappyLight®?
- Is it safe for my pet to use HappyLight®?
- Do I have to wear any sunscreen lotion?