Many hardware stores such as Home Depot or Lowes offer free recycling programs. Also, your town or city may provide a way for your to recycle light bulbs. This website describes how to recycle bulbs as well as helps you find the nearest location when you enter your zip code: https://earth911.com/recycling-guide/how-to-recycle-cfls/
Articles in this section
- Why are Verilux bulbs better than other bulbs?
- What replacement bulb should I get for my Verilux lamp or HappyLight®?
- Do any local stores carry your bulbs?
- Where can I find a CFML27VLX replacement bulb?
- Can I use your bulbs in lamps that aren't made by Verilux?
- What does it mean that your bulbs are rated for 10,000 hours?
- How often should I replace my Verilux bulb?
- How do I install a CFML36VLX bulb?
- How do I install my CFML27VLX bulb?
- Is the rattling sound in my bulb normal?