If you have a CFML27VLX or CFML36VLX bulb you may hear a slight rattling sound when you shake the bulb. Because a compact fluorescent does not contain any filaments, only phosphors that coat the inside of the tube, a rattling sound (or something similar) is completely normal and does not mean that the bulb is defective.
Articles in this section
- Why are Verilux bulbs better than other bulbs?
- What replacement bulb should I get for my Verilux lamp or HappyLight®?
- Do any local stores carry your bulbs?
- Where can I find a CFML27VLX replacement bulb?
- Can I use your bulbs in lamps that aren't made by Verilux?
- What does it mean that your bulbs are rated for 10,000 hours?
- How often should I replace my Verilux bulb?
- How do I install a CFML36VLX bulb?
- How do I install my CFML27VLX bulb?
- Is the rattling sound in my bulb normal?