No, the HappyLight© is not a tanning device and is UV free, making it safe for eyes and skin.
Articles in this section
- When in the day should I use my HappyLight®?
- How long should I use my HappyLight®?
- How should I position my HappyLight® Therapy Lamp?
- Can I wear glasses while using my HappyLight® Therapy Lamp?
- Why are their multiple lenses and settings with the HappyLight® Liberty Full-Size Light Therapy Lamp?
- Why are their multiple light brightness settings with the HappyLight® Touch?
- How will I know if my HappyLight® is working for me?
- How often should I replace the bulb in my HappyLight®?
- Is it safe for my pet to use a HappyLight® Therapy Lamp?
- Do I have to wear any sunscreen lotion?